Wednesday, 23 October 2013

HowTo Speak Cock (and a Poem)



I met a bird one evening
As I walked down the fog
I'd just come out the battle
And was looking for a dog

She said her name was Julie
(A single girl please note)
Her barnet, all unruly
Hung down across her boat

Her bristols pointed at me
Through a dicky crisp and white
Just like a pair of boxing gloves
Out looking for a fight

Her scotches, long and slender
Reached to her kingdom come
Her hobsons, low and husky
Made my newingtons go numb

I took her for some Lillian Gish
Down at the chippy caff
We squeezed into my jam-jar
And drove back to me gaff

She then began removing
Her full-length almond rock
Revealing size nine how-de-do's
Which gave me quite a shock

And with a sexy butchers
She murmured 'I'm all yours'
She then took off her fly-be's
And dropped her early doors


Please note: I don't get paid to post this shite you know. I do it for free.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm more than willing to pay for your poem, but it will have to be a postal order.

    ReplyDelete