Friday, 3 February 2012

Jerome Gask

I bought an old Brian Aldiss book today, because I'm partial to a bit of SF and it has a lovely cover.


The graphic designer is Jerome Gask. He did a couple of other Faber SF covers.



I didn't know Gask's name but his style had a nagging familiarity to it. A quick Google and it turned out that he was also designer of several great TV intro sequences, including The Avengers (series 1) and the sublime The Tomorrow People.



Plus The Feathered Serpent, available from our friends at Network.

I'd love to know more about Mr Gask. If anyone has any info, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. glad people out there are still appreciating my husbands fantastic work-kittygask@yahoo.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I was lucky enough to know Jim. I was just thinking about him today and looking at some of his work on line. I Dinnet know he'd worked on the Tomorrow People, a favourite of mine as a kid.

    ReplyDelete